|The Beginning - 1958
Training office Professionals - February 7, 1982
Kankakee - 270 North St. Joseph
Kankakee - East Court Street
Prior to Romy's purchase of the Gallagher Business School it was located in the building North on the second floor. The first floor of that building was a Plymouth Dealership and later became Romy Hammes Ford tractor Sales. Romy attended the business school to learn some basic business skills such as accounting. He later purchased Gallagher's Business School c. 1955.